When & Where
36-46 37th Street, Long Island City, NY
We are dedicated to help professional drivers meet their needs in today’s challenging New York City for-hire community.
Andrew Vollo Lead Instructor
All new TLC driver applicants must take this computer-administered test after the 24-hour class and score a least 70% to pass. The test can be re-taken as many times as required to pass within ninety (90) days of filing the license application. This is a computer-administered.
Exam is available: with PSI Test Center
Contact PSI at: (833) 892-5440
Note: Must register in advance and take exam after completing 24 hour class
Retake Fee: $49/each re-test
We provide a quiet, well-lit, distraction-free, secure testing environment with continuous student surveillance. Our facility has access to 40 late-model computers with comfortable seating, adequate desk space, comfortable positioning of the computer screen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Provide an area separate from the exam room for checking in students.
- There is a workspace for the test administrator and seating for waiting students.
- Exam delivery workstations are in an area that is separate from the rest of the training facility located in low-traffic areas that will minimize noise and distractions during testing.
- Scores and reports will be stored in a secure location accessible only to authorized individuals.
- Disclosure of test access information will be limited to authorized individuals.